Feel free to contact us regarding your questions or comments.
Gibbo - gibbo [at] critticwars.com
Owner, Lead Developer
Feel free to contact us regarding your questions or comments.
These Terms and Conditions (TaC) may change at any time without any notification.
ACCOUNTS ALL ACCOUNTS AND CONTENT BELONG TO CRITTICWARS (ALSO KNOWN AS CW) AND MAY BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE. WE CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS ACCESSED BY ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF. YOUR PASSWORD IS HASHED WITH AN ALGORITHM AND IT CAN NOT BE READ BY ANY PERSON INCLUDING MANAGEMENT.
ACCESSIBILITY CRITTICWARS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS TO THE GAME AT ALL TIMES. BUGS, MAINTENANCE, SERVER RELATED ISSUES MAY ALL AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME.
BUGS ANY PART OF THE GAME THAT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO PREFORM ARE KNOWN AS BUGS AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE GAME STAFF IMMEDIATELY . FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT YOUR ACCOUNT GETTING SUSPENDED (KNOWN AS JAIL) OR DELETED.
LANGUAGE CRITTICWARS DOES NOT CENSOR COMMUNICATION. HOWEVER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE IN EXTREME AMOUNTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. PLAYERS SHOULD INFORM STAFF IF A PLAYER FINDS ANYTHING OFFENSIVE TO THEIR RACE, CREED, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, POLITICAL AFFILIATION, OR BELIEFS.
IP ADDRESS YOUR IP ADDRESS IS LOGGED INTO OUR DATABASE AND STORED. IT IS USED TO MAINTAIN DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE GAME.
By registering for an account you are stating that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The following refers to all services provided CritticWars (CW).
CW will never pass on any of your personal details, such email, name etc. etc. to third party companies.
CW will never collect any personal information from you. CW will only collect your IP address (Internet protocol) for verifying your account and to maintain certain aspects of the game.
CW uses a form of encryption to mask your password, for the security of your account. CW staff can not see your password.
For a further measure of security, you should never give out your encrypted pass. This information is stored on your computer and our server, only.
CW will never send out unsolicited mail. Any mail you may receive from an email claiming to be apart of CritticWars should be, at first, considered as fraudulent.
Generally, CW will not contact you, until you have contacted us.
No information provided to us will be passed onto or sold to 3rd parties, by means of our control.
CW cannot be held responsible for any information you choose to disclose, via our message boards, chat or other means of communication through the game.
CritticWars will be written as CW after the first rule.
1. CritticWars is a community of a diverse variety of individuals, with a large variance in cultures and lifestyles. However everyone has control of his or her actions and will be accounted for when rules are broken. Some social rules:
Respect for others. Respect and understand all game rules.
Respect for any decision a staff member makes.
Don't spam in-game mails or message boards.
Take Responsibility for your own actions.
2. No more than one account per person. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to:
More than one account is allowed on each IP as long as it is not the same person. There must be no interaction between any account on the same IP. If you are caught for interaction between one or more accounts then you will be jailed.
No excuses will be accepted. Having more than one account.
Having a push account; a push account is an account made solely for the purpose of giving profit of any sort to one or more accounts.
Using accounts on your IP to gain profit of any sort in any way, will be jailed.
Members are not allowed to access another's account. This includes but is not limited to:
No training other peoples accounts.
No attacking people with an others account.
No accessing another persons account period, doesn't matter if its your parents, siblings, friends.
3. No discrimination of any kind is allowed. This includes but is not limited to:
4. No sexually suggestive material or profanity is acceptable in any way, shape or form. This includes but is not limited to:
Sexual avatars in both your profile and on the message board.
5. Scamming is not acceptable under any circumstances. Using a scheme and lying to members, to gain profit will be jailed. This includes but is not limited to:
Saying you will buy a member a some credits, member sends you money, then you never give the credits. You are running a game and you have people sending you money for example a lottery and you never give out the winnings.
Begging; Asking and demanding cash.
If you promise to do something through a mail and don't follow what you promised, that is concidered to be against the rules.
Imposing as a staff member and/or regular players is not acceptable. Using staff names and/or titles, for scamming members and/or trying to get a member's username and password or get them to send you cash.
6. No interaction between CW money, other games money or for real money. This includes but is not limited to:
Selling another games money for CW money.
Selling something in another game for CW money.
Selling CW money for real money.
7. Abusing/Exploiting a game bug is more than unacceptable; you will face possible deletion without being jailed first and possibly IP banned. No exceptions. This includes but is not limited to:
Sharing information about how to use a bug with other players even if you don't use it yourself.
Trying to get others in to trouble by getting them to inicently use the bug.
Interacting with bugged money is not acceptable. If something looks illegal, it probably is. If and when you interact with bugged money, you may be jailed.
8. Using flaming excessively is not acceptable under any circumstances. If you have a problem send a support ticket so that the staff can deal with the situation. Flaming is to rant, to speak with a ridiculous attitude or to speak with hostility towards a person or a group of people.
9. The use of auto-refreshers, macros, or any other method of some outside entity or program that is built or designed to play the game for you is not allowed. This will result in you getting jailed.
10. Asking staff to alter/change your account in anyway, shape, or form to give the account an advantage or disadvantage will be ignored and will not be completed.
11. Accusing other players of a breach of rules is not allowed to be announced via in-game messaging, message boards or chat. If you are certain that something illegal is going on with another player's account, then mail one of the staff or file a support ticket.
12. Talking about game secrets with any one any where is prohibited unless the members that you are talking to already know about the game secret.
Please enter your username and email for instructions to reset your password.
CritticWars is a free browser based game where you compete against other players.
Visit the gym to build your strength or fight other players in the colosseum.
Explore underground dungeons in the temple and complete quests or build a military base and conquer other players bases!
Take on a job to earn money or visit the mall to buy weapons and upgrades.
You can even join your own gang!
There's loads more to do so join CritticWars today!